General Conditions of Use
Within the framework of this contract, the company will be designated by the terms “MyHordes”, “we” or “our”. You will be designated as “User”, “you”, “your”. The User is a single natural person.
This agreement covers your use of the MyHordes website, without distinction of the means used to access it (for example, whether via our website or any other current or future means).
When you register to use MyHordes, you must be aware of the present contract and your registration implies the acceptance of all the provisions within this contract.
We do not provide any guarantees as to the Service, other than the legal safeguards provided for within the framework of applicable legislation.
The cost of the use of the distance communication means used is the normal cost invoiced to the User by his or her Internet service provider. This cost is borne entirely by the User.
2. Using the Service
You must not:
- Use the Service to cause harm to third parties or to the Service (for example, you must not use the Service to harm, threaten or harass another person, a group of people or an organisation);
- damage, put out of service, saturate, or deteriorate the Service (or a network connected to the Service);
- resell or redistribute the Service or a part of the Service; use unauthorised means to change or redirect the Service or to access it; or try to accomplish said activities;
- use of the Service or elements of the Service for commercial purposes unless explicit authorisation is granted by MyHordes;
- use a process or automated service (such as a bot, indexing robot, periodic caching of information recorded by MyHordes, “meta search tools”, or “data mining”) to access or use the Service or to copy/extract data from the Service;
- use unauthorised software, a service, or a third party device to access the Service;
- interrupt or attempt to gain unauthorised access to an Account, a computer, hardware, or a network linked to the Service;
- obtain or attempt to obtain data from the Service or from associated hardware, with the exception of data that we intend to provide you or make available to you;
- use the Service or associated hardware to design, develop or update unauthorised software;
- use or distribute unauthorised tricks, “cheats”, “mods”, “hacks”, macros or scripts; or
- exploit a bug or make unauthorised changes to software or data in order to gain an unfair advantage.
In addition, your use of the Service requires that you comply with the MyHordes Code of Conduct. You agree that we are permitted to terminate your access to the Service should you perform one of the following actions when connected to the Service:
- Defame, insult, assault, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten a third party or infringe in any way the rights (such as the rights to privacy and publicity) of third parties;
- publish, distribute or disseminate inappropriate, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content, subject matter, names, material, files, or information;
- publish, distribute, or disseminate content, subject matter, names, material, files, or information which encourage, advocate, promote, depict, constitute, or expose child pornography, blasphemy, hatred, bigotry, racism, illegal use of drugs, gratuitous violence or the graphic representation of acts of violence, or criminal or fraudulent activity;
- assume the identity of a third party;
- create an avatar or insert text of an improper character within the Service. This includes any comments which graphically or phonetically resemble, support, allude to, shorten, or insinuate the following elements: obscene words/phrases/topics, sexual content, hate speech (including, but not limited to, racial, ethnic or religious insults), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities;
- use the Service, or the materials or information made available through the Service, in a manner that infringes a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of MyHordes or a third party;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, cancelbots, damaged files or similar programs likely to alter the operation of the Service, authorised equipment, or other property of a third party;
- download or use equipment sent or supplied by another User of the Service where you know, or ought reasonably to know, that said equipment may not legally be shared nor distributed (unless with explicit authorisation from MyHordes);
- use the Service to participate in pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- gather or collect any manner of information whatsoever regarding third parties, including e-mail addresses, without their authorisation;
- to use phishing techniques or create a false identity under any other form with the intention of deceiving others;
- falsify or delete any copyrights, legal notices, a designations of ownership, or labels mentioning the origin or source of software or other material included in a transferred file;
- file false complaints or provide false comments regarding other Users of the Service;
- use, download, copy, or provide in any manner (free or not) to a third party: (i) a directory of Users of the Service, (ii) information on the Users of the Service, or (iii) information on the use of the Service;
- consult, intercept or attempt to intercept private communications not intended for you; or
- unless explicit authorisation is granted by MyHordes, use the communication tools provided by the Service to provide or offer to provide other external services or links to other external services to the services of MyHordes (“spam”).
3. User Account
3.1. Use of the Account.
Any person who wishes to use one of the services offered on the Service must first open an Account. The opening of the Account is free. At the time of registration, you agree to provide accurate data, and to inform us of any changes to such data.
ONLY you can use YOUR ACCOUNT and you can only use A SINGLE ACCOUNT.
- You must not disclose your password, nor must you authorise a third party to access or use the Service via your Account.
- Any loan, sharing, exchange, gift, or sale of an Account is strictly forbidden.
- You must not access the Account of others.
- The use of any Account used by more than one person is specified as an “Account loan”.
- The use and/or creation of more than one Account per person is specified as “Multi-Account use”. These two uses are strictly prohibited.
- MyHordes may conduct audits to ensure compliance with these conditions. Any offence may be liable to the permanent deletion of your Account and the Accounts in offence without notice or compensation.
MyHordes reserves the right to limit the number of registrations and use of Accounts per household.
You are responsible for the security of your Account and the reliability of your connection data.
MyHordes disclaims all liability in the event of access to an Account by a third person (including when the identification on our Service is carried out via a third party service, as for example EternalTwin). You are the only one responsible for the activities undertaken through your Account. You must not allow a third party to access and/or use the Service on your behalf.
If you suspect a misuse of your Account or any other breach of security of the Service, you must notify us immediately via the Technical Support (https://myhordes.eu/pm/group/support).
The User can choose a password when registering to the Service, (or at a later date). It is strictly confidential and should never be communicated to a third party. MyHordes can put in place automated procedures allowing the User to retrieve or change a password.
To retrieve a forgotten password, the User must have indicated in advance a means, among those proposed by the Service, to transmit information in a confidential manner (indicating an e-mail address for example). The User is solely responsible for any information sent by this means.
If no means of password recovery has been specified beforehand by the User, the password will not be transmitted.
3.4. Service access to minors.
Minors may not open an Account or use the Service unless assisted by a legal guardian, and under the full responsibility of the latter.
Also, if you authorise or allow a minor to open an Account, and play on the Service:
- You declare that you are the parent or legal guardian of this minor;
- you acknowledge that you are aware that certain features of the Service, or content available through the Service, may contain or expose Users to material that is not suitable for minors, and you agree to monitor the use of the Service by the minors to whom you have given authorisation to use the Service.
MyHordes insists on the fact that it is prohibited to disseminate content not suitable for minors when the latter is likely to be seen by a minor.
3.5. Account suspension and closure.
At any time MyHordes may, without notice, proceed:
- To the temporary suspension of access to your Account, in the case of suspicion of misuse of our Services;
- the blocking or permanent closure of a User Account following a breach of one or more provisions of this contract.
If the Service is not used by the User for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months, MyHordes can proceed to the automatic closure of the unused Account.
The User can also proceed to the closure of his or her Account - the procedure is accessible from his or her personal space of the Service.
4. Use of the Service in test phases (“beta-test”)
During the beta-test phase, the User is prompted to perform volunteer feedback on the Service in order to assist in the completion of the Service before its full implementation online. He or she undertakes not to disclose any of the content of the Service during this period and he or she accepts that the Service is subject to modifications and interruptions given the context of experimentation. The User acknowledges that he or she has no right to compensation following collaboration during the “beta-test” phase.
5. Content submitted by you
You can edit content - in parts of the Service provided for this purpose.
Editing can take place in areas accessible to all, (for example - the forum or the public details of the User), or in areas for which you can control third party access (for example - private messaging or a player group). You acknowledge and agree that MyHordes does not control nor assume responsibility for the content that you and third parties put online.
You grant to MyHordes, global, gratis, non-exclusive, and for the duration of your rights, the authorisation:
- To use, modify, to represent, to reproduce, distribute, and display your content in connection with the Service - to which you have given authorisation to access;
- to publish your name, avatar, or other information that you provide in connection with the content.
If you submit a photograph or another digital image, you explicitly waive the rights of privacy and publicity relating to the image, and allow MyHordes to the broadcast it on the Service.
You are requested to respect the rights of artists, inventors, and creators. All content such as music, photos and videos may be protected by copyright law. If you share the content on the Service in a manner that infringes the rights of copyright, intellectual property rights, or the privacy of third parties, you are in breach of this contract. You represent and guarantee that you own all the rights necessary to grant the authorisations mentioned in this article and that the use of this content does not violate any law. We may refuse to publish your content for whatever reason. We may at any time withdraw your content from the Service if you breach this Agreement or if we cancel or suspend the Service.
MyHordes reserves the right to change the Account names, nicknames, the names of characters, and the names of user groups not complying with the rules set forth in the article of Service Use (article 2). MyHordes may also temporarily or permanently suspend Account access or user groups without notice or compensation.
If you feel that content clearly infringes on your rights, you can report it to MyHordes via the Technical Support (https://myhordes.eu/pm/group/support) or by other means specified in the Service.
If we believe the content is clearly illicit, we will proceed to its deletion.
In order to operate and to provide the Service, we collect certain information about you. We protect this information.
You are informed that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to meet legal or regulatory requirements. In addition, the information about you may be used in order to act in good faith when such access or disclosure appears necessary to protect the personal safety of developers of MyHordes, players, or the public.
The personal data collected by MyHordes is mainly stored and used in Germany, but it may also be stored or used in any other country where MyHordes or one of its providers has servers.
In order to provide you with the Service and to improve the Service, we, or our providers, can collect certain information relating to the performance of the Service, to the use you make of the Service, and to your equipment.
Some data about you can be communicated to our providers only within the framework of a need related to the technical operation or marketing of the Service. Outside of this framework, MyHordes undertakes not to distribute, disseminate, transmit in any form, or publish your information to affiliates, resellers, suppliers, or other third parties.
MyHordes undertakes to respect the security of the collection, use, and retention of your information and personal data.
7. Operation of the Service and equipment
7.1. Temporary closure of the Service.
MyHordes may temporarily pause, with or without prior notice, access to all or a portion of the Service, for any reason, but particularly in the event of automatic or manual maintenance.
You cannot claim any damages, for loss of profits relating to the Service or not, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive results due to a temporary closure of the Service.
7.2. Changes to and cancellation of the Service.
We can modify the Service in its entirety or certain functionalities or any other content at any moment, for whatever reason (with or without motive) and without prior notice.
We can totally and permanently close the Service for whatever reason.
Your right to use the Service expires upon the closing of the Service. Once the Service closes, it may be that the data that you have stored on the Service is no longer recoverable.
8. Procedures for modification of the contract
We can change the present contract. If we change the present contract, we will notify you within seven (7) days.
Continued use of the Service will require acceptance of the new contract on your part.
If you do not accept the contract, you have the right to close your account at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Consult section 3.5 for further details.
9. We do not provide any guarantees
We provide the Service “as is”, “with all its imperfections” and “as available”. We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information available from the Service. You acknowledge and agree that the computing and telecommunications systems are not free of defects and that operational downtimes may occur. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. We and our service providers give no explicit guarantees or conditions. You get all the guarantees provided for by the law, but we do not provide any further guarantees. We exclude all implied guarantees, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of manufacturing defects and absence of counterfeiting.
10. User assistance
The Technical Support (https://myhordes.eu/pm/group/support) provides you with access to the MyHordes assistance service.
To contact Support, you must have an account.
MyHordes has discretionary power in the management of Support and reserves the right to not respond to the messages of the User.